JazzFest, featuring drink and food specials, including half-price King Crab, offered all day, and local jazz musician Molly Hammer performs live from 3 – 6 p.m.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (June 17, 2015) – Jax Fish House and Oyster Bar is opening early at 11 a.m. on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 21 to offer a multitude of special offerings to guests.
- A special Surf n’ Turf special, featuring a Prime Angus New York Strip, horseradish whipped potatoes, grilled asparagus, and crab béarnaise, will be available all day for $39.
- Guests will be able to take advantage of all-day JazzFest specials starting at 11 a.m., including a special creole-inspired menu, half-price King Crab, 25 percent off all bottles of wine, and $6 Sazerac and Hurricane cocktails. Distinctive JazzFest menu dishes include Fried Catfish Etouffeé ($14), Fried or Blackened Catfish Po’boy ($15), NoLa Style Shrimp Boil ($18), Chicken & Crawfish Gumbo ($4), and fresh shucked oysters for $1.25 each.
- Guests can also enjoy an extra hour of happy hour, starting at 2 p.m. until 6 p.m. $1.25 fresh shucked oysters will continue through happy hour and be joined by dishes like Oyster Fried Rice ($7), Griddle Sriracha Fish Cake Dynamite ($5), Gumbo Cheese Fries ($5), Steamed Mussels ($6), and Chorizo Sliders ($3.50 each).
- Live jazz music from Molly Hammer will delight the bar and dining room from 3 – 6 p.m.
- Jax’s regular dinner menu will be available, 4 p.m. – close.
Reservations and Information
Reservations can be made by calling Jax at (816) 437-7940. All major credit cards are accepted. For information and updates, guests can visit www.jaxfishhouse.com/kansas-city, “like” Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar on Facebook at www.facebook.com/jaxkansascity and follow on Twitter and Instagram at @jaxkansascity.
About Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar
A Big Red F Restaurant Group restaurant, Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar brings the coasts to the coastless, serving up the finest and freshest the ocean has to offer. Sourcing dock-to-door, Executive Chef Sheila Lucero has built long-standing relationships with coastal fisherman to ship the highest quality seafood available daily, incorporating fresh ingredients into an innovative sea-to-table menu. Consistently voted to the “Best of” awards, Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar has five locations in Boulder, Denver, Fort Collins, Glendale, and Kansas City, each boasting unique menus. For more information, please visit www.jaxfishhouse.com.