This report provides key market data on the India C-Arms market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market category.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the C-Arms market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Publisher uses capital equipment–based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Capital equipment–based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- The market size for C-Arms category.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for the market category. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the India C-Arms market category.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Ziehm Imaging GmbH, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Allengers Medical Systems Ltd. and Shimadzu Corporation.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Know more about this report at: http://mrr.cm/Ziq
Spanning Over 25 pages, 10 tables and 8 figures “India C-Arms Market Outlook to 2020” report covering The C-Arms Market India, Overview of Key Companies in India, C-Arms Market, C-Arms Market Pipeline Products, Appendix. The report covered 7 companies - Allengers Medical Systems Ltd., Siemens Healthcare, Shimadzu Corporation, Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Ziehm Imaging GmbH.
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReportsFollow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report