Infectious Diagnostics Rapid & Point of Care Tests - Pipeline Review, 2015 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides an overview of Infectious Diagnostics Rapid & Point of Care Tests currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Infectious Diagnostics Rapid & Point of Care Tests pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by team of industry experts.
Complete report available @ Infectious Diagnostics Rapid & Point of Care Tests - Pipeline Review, 2015.
- Extensive coverage of the Infectious Diagnostics Rapid & Point of Care Tests under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Infectious Diagnostics Rapid & Point of Care Tests and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Infectious Diagnostics Rapid & Point of Care Tests under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
A&B Professional di Barsali Brunella Akers Biosciences, Inc. Analyticon Biotechnologies AG Aseptika Ltd Atomo Diagnostics Pty Limited Autoimmune Technologies, LLC BACTERIOSCAN LTD. Biocartis SA BioFire Diagnostics, Inc. Biotech Consortium India Limited Calypte Biomedical Corporation Canon U.S.A., Inc. Cepheid Coris BioConcept Denka Seiken Co., Ltd. Diagnostics for the Real World (Europe) Ltd. DIESSE Diagnostica Senese S.p.A. First Light Biosciences, Inc. Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics Genalyte, Inc. GeneFluidics Inc. Great Basin Corporation Hema Diagnostic Systems, LLC Immunexpress Pty Ltd ImmunoScience, Inc. InBios International, Inc. Infectious Disease Research Institute Innova Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Insilixa, Inc. Institut de Recherche pour le Developpement Institut Pasteur Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc. James Cook University Labsystems Diagnostics Oy Leiden University Life Technologies Corporation Lucigen Corporation Meru University of Science & Technology Micronics, Inc. (of Sony Group) NexGen Arrays NOWDiagnostics OptiCul Diagnostics Ltd. PrimerDesign Limited Protein Advances Inc. Quidel Corporation Quotient Limited Randox Laboratories Limited Rockefeller University Sedia Biosciences Corporation Sight Diagnostics Ltd. Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Standard Diagnostics, Inc. The Johns Hopkins University U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases University of California, Berkeley University of California, Irvine University of Edinburgh University of Nevada, Reno University of Oxford University of Virginia Vircell S.L Wholehealth Products, Inc. Yale University Yeda Research and Development Company Ltd.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research