A geopolymer is a chemical compound or a mixture of compounds that consist of repeating units of compounds like silico-aluminate (-Si-O-Al-O-), silico-oxide (-Si-O-Si-O-), alumino-phosphate (-Al-O-P-O-), or ferro-silico-aluminate (-Fe-O-Si-O-Al-O-). These mineral compounds, prepared through geopolymerization, are formed at room temperature by the usage of industrial waste or with the help of by-products of other compounds. These materials, on account of their environmental friendliness, are increasingly being used in various construction and industrial applications by organizations and institutions that are actively seeking to reduce the carbon footprint, without much compromise in performance.
The analysts forecast global geopolymer market to grow at a CAGR of 33.73% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report, Global Geopolymer Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from various industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion of the market, an extensive coverage on different application segments, and demand-supply dynamics in various geographies. The report provides comments on both the existing market landscape and its growth prospects over the forecast period. The report further includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The report presents data on the following segments of the market:
- Applications: cement and concrete, composites, furnace and reactor insulation, and decorative artifacts
- Geography: APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW
- Dow Chemicals
- Schlumberger Limited
- Wagner Global
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=43554
Single User License USD 2500
Other prominent vendors
- AIR BUS
- ASK Chemicals
- Milliken and Company
- PYROMERAL Systems
- Used as a viable alternative to conventional Portland cement
- Moderate growth of European construction industry
- Increased prominence of EU ETS
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the various end-uses and potential applications for the product?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is the nature of competition between them?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.