For Hollywood types, Oscar night is the biggest night of the year, but for Glenwood Springs awards season is on-going and year round. Check out a few of the awards and media recognition we’ve received in just the past twelve months.
1. We’re over the moon about three Glenwood Springs attractions being named as finalists in Sunset Magazine’s Travel Awards, the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool, Spa of the Rockies and Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.
2. Glenwood’s downtown is hoppin! So much so, that it was named one of the 50 Best Small Town Downtowns in America!
3. Hanging Lake is a very special place, magical even. The popular Glenwood Canyon hike was featured as one of the top 50 waterfalls in the world and one of the West’s nine most spectacular waterfalls!
4. Glenwood Springs was also ranked number one, that’s right numero uno, as a vibrant hotbed of culture and arts! Read all about it here.
6. No doubt about it, slopes and hot springs are a winning combination. USA Today included Sunlight Mountain Resort and Glenwood Hot Springs Pool in their story, 10 Spectacular Ski Resort Pools and Hot Tubs.
Oscar winners aren’t the only ones who know what a deep honor it is to be recognized for excellence or a job well done. While we can’t speak for Hollywood folks, our greatest satisfaction comes from knowing that our particular audience, that is visitors to Glenwood Springs, keep coming to explore, relax and have fun in America’s Most Fun Small Town (yup, that’s another award we received!) Find out more at www.visitglenwood.com.
ABOUT GLENWOOD SPRINGS:
For more information and to book reservations please visit www.visitglenwood.com; 888-445-3696. Glenwood Springs is located between Aspen and Vail, Colorado, 160 miles (257 kilometers) west of Denver or 90 miles (145 kilometers) east of Grand Junction on Interstate 70 off exit 116.
An online press kit is available at www.visitglenwood.com/press-kit, press releases at www.visitglenwood.com/glenwood-springs-press-releases and photos are at www.visitglenwood.com/photos. B-roll video footage is available upon request.
Lisa Langer, Vice President of Tourism Marketing
Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association
Vicky Nash, Media Relations Representative
Resort Trends, Inc.