RnRMarketResearch.com offers “Oligodendroglioma – Pipeline Review, H1 2015”global research report on its store.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Oligodendroglioma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Oligodendroglioma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
The Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/oligodendroglioma-pipeline-review-h1-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of The Report:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Oligodendroglioma
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Oligodendroglioma and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Oligodendroglioma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Oligodendroglioma pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Oligodendroglioma
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Oligodendroglioma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Order a purchase copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=365347 .
Table of Content for “Oligodendroglioma – Pipeline Review, H1 2015” research report includes:
List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Oligodendroglioma, H1 2015 9
Number of Products under Development for Oligodendroglioma - Comparative Analysis, H1 2015 10
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2015 11
Number of Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes, H1 2015 12
Comparative Analysis by Late Stage Development, H1 2015 13
Comparative Analysis by Clinical Stage Development, H1 2015 14
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2015 15
Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes, H1 2015 16
Oligodendroglioma - Pipeline by Cavion LLC, H1 2015 17
Oligodendroglioma - Pipeline by Celgene Corporation, H1 2015 18
Oligodendroglioma - Pipeline by Celldex Therapeutics, Inc., H1 2015 19
Oligodendroglioma - Pipeline by e-Therapeutics plc, H1 2015 20
Oligodendroglioma - Pipeline by Eli Lilly and Company, H1 2015 21
Oligodendroglioma - Pipeline by F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., H1 2015 22
Oligodendroglioma - Pipeline by Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., H1 2015 23
Oligodendroglioma - Pipeline by Novartis AG, H1 2015 24
Oligodendroglioma - Pipeline by Orbus Therapeutics, Inc., H1 2015 25
Oligodendroglioma - Pipeline by Sanofi, H1 2015 26
Oligodendroglioma - Pipeline by Tocagen Inc., H1 2015 27
Assessment by Monotherapy Products, H1 2015 28
Assessment by Combination Products, H1 2015 29
Number of Products by Stage and Target, H1 2015 31
Number of Products by Stage and Mechanism of Action, H1 2015 33
Number of Products by Stage and Route of Administration, H1 2015 35
Number of Products by Stage and Molecule Type, H1 2015 37
Oligodendroglioma Therapeutics - Recent Pipeline Updates, H1 2015 74
Oligodendroglioma - Dormant Projects, H1 2015 92
Priced at US $2000 for a single user PDF, a discount on this research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=365347 .
RnR Market Research library offers syndicated reports by market research publishers from across the globe. We help you find the most relevant business intelligence from ready-to-buy syndicated market research studies. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more, RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest. (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports .)