Global Medium Voltage Motors Market 2014-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the global region; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Analysts forecast the Global Medium Voltage Motors Market will grow at a CAGR of 5.92 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Any machine which converts electrical energy into usable mechanical energy could be called as a motor. Motors are used in various applications like industrial pumps, machine tools, power tools and household appliances. Motors can be classified on different basis such as power consumption and mode of working. Medium voltage motors are those which operate within a power range of 75 kW to 25 MW. They are used in various industries such as Oil and Natural Gas, Power Generation, Mining, Water and Wastewater, Metals and Marine.
- ABB Ltd.
- Regal Beloit Corp.
- Siemens AG
Other Prominent Vendors
- Ansaldo Energia
- General Electric
- Leroy Somer
- Teco Energy
Key Market Driver
- Growth of Hydraulic Fracking
Key Market Challenge
- Threat from Low Cost Vendors
Key Market Trend
- Shift toward Premium Efficiency Motors
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29749 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)