Homeland security systems in a country helps to avoid any kind of terrorist attacks on the country and provides security against severe attacks and threats. Terrorist attacks, illegal arms, illegal immigration, and drug trafficking have increased which has in turn increased the demand for explosive detection systems, body screening systems, and baggage screening systems. There is a need for nations to invest billions of dollars in security systems to upgrade and improve the safety and security of the country. Some of the major concerns for a nation are terrorism, criminal cross-border activities, and internal security coordination. Therefore, there is a great need for identification and security checking systems to provide safety and control to critical infrastructure and people of the nation. The increased number of terrorist attacks and the growing need for information security are some of the major reasons for the increased safety and security expenditure in the country.
Analysts forecast the Global Homeland Security market will grow at a CAGR of 9.86 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Homeland Security market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the following segments of the Homeland Security market:
- Border Security (includes revenue generated from perimeter and border surveillance systems, manned vehicles and aircrafts, unmanned aerial vehicle, and unmanned ground vehicle)
- Aviation Security (includes revenue generated from passenger and baggage screening technologies, access control, digital surveillance, and perimeter security)
- Maritime Security (includes revenue generated from sales of maritime security products such as access control and biometrics, surveillance and tracking, detectors, SCADA, GIS, and communications)
- CBRN Security (includes revenue generated from CBRN detection, CBRN protection, CBRN decontamination, and CBRN simulation equipment)
- Counter Intelligence Security (includes revenue generated from counter improvised explosive devices and video surveillance)
- Homeland Defense Security (includes revenue generated from defense security products such as RFID, explosives trace detection, intrusion detection systems, and video surveillance)
- BAE Systems
- General Dynamics
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
Other Prominent Vendors
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- DRS Technologies
- Elbit Systems
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
- General Electric Aviation
- L-3 Communications
- Textron Marine and Land Systems
Key Market Driver
- Need for Quick Response to Catastrophic Attacks
Key Market Challenge
- Discrepancy in Government Regulations
Key Market Trend
- Increased Focus on Public Safety and Security
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29864 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)