Nutcase Helmets, the original innovator of the graphic, urban sports helmet returns to Interbike with a truly nutty offering that’s the result of the brand’s busiest and boldest year yet. Featuring 20 new 2016 designs, and the incredible live canvas art created live by Unframed artists.
In the largest design collection yet, across the board Nutcase is adding in new stunning graphics and color palette additions for the Gen3, Metroride, Little Nutty, Baby Nutty, Snow and Moto helmets. You can find Nutcase at booth #9078.
20 New Designs for 2016:
- Gen 3 Street: Designed for the every day bike rider and leisurely stroller, the Gen3 will feature 10 new designs. Pedal pretty in "Cherry Blossoms", "Rosey Dots" and "In Bloom", or make a statement in "Biohazard" or "Moo".
- Metroride: The perfect commuter helmet will feature three new designs: Add a pop of color with "Deco Stripe", get preppy with "The Professor" or suit up with "Black Tie". Like all Metroride helmets, 2016 designs feature maximized ventilation, a lower profile fit, Nutcase magnetic Fidlock chin strap buckle and a stylish twist on a classic commuter look for every day rides to the office or the coffee shop.
- Baby Nutty: The Baby Nutty is getting even cuter by adding "Moo" to their new 2016 variety.
- Little Nutty: For little noggins, the Little Nutty is adding vivacious "Grape Leppard", girly "In Bloom", "Moo", super hero inspired "Kapow", and "Lucky 7".
- Snow: For 2016, Nutcase is adding two additions to the brand’s sought after snow helmet line including "Vanilla Sky" and "Pink Party".
UnframedLiterally making stunning art from canvas to helmets, Nutcase Unframed is returning to Interbike 2015. Interbike, the largest bike industry show in the United States, is in for a treat. Nutcase Unframed Artist Carla Bartow's work graced the cover of the Interbike program. Unframed allows artist to bring their vision to life, giving riders a one of a kind stylish helmet. The Gen3 is the perfect blank canvas with its' lightweight design, perfect for any rider.
The second annual event will feature handpicked artists from around the world creating art canvases live on the show floor, which will later be sold limited edition during spring 2016. Canvases are auctioned at the end of the show and proceeds benefit the World Bicycle Relief. Unframed artists this year include Carla Bartow, Jobert Cruz, and Tiago DeJerk.
Use #NutcaseUnframed to get in on the social media action and share your pictures.
Check out last years Unframed extravaganza:
612 839 9730