Global Water Management Services Market for the Oil and Gas Industry 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Water Management Services market for Oil and Gas Industry landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Analysts forecast the Global Water Management Services market for Oil and Gas Industry to grow at a CAGR of 8 percent over the period 2014-2019. The Global Water Management Services market for Oil and Gas Industry can be segmented into three divisions: Water Disposal Services, Water Hauling Services, and Produced Water Treatment Services. These are set of methodologies used for water management in the Oil and Gas industry.
Water is an integral part of oil and gas production both as an ingredient and as the largest by-product. Waste water includes water from reservoir, water injected into the well, drilling of exploration wells, oil and gas processing, and refining. Proper management of water is critical to ensure better production, environmental protection, improve operational excellence and huge amount of savings in potential earnings.
- GreenHunter Resources
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions
Other Prominent Vendors
- Ridgeline Energy Services
- Severn Trent Services
- Increase in Water Cut
- Environmental Challenges
- Increased Reuse of Oilfield Wastewater
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29756 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)