"Central and Eastern Europe Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Sales by Vendor" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in Central and Eastern Europe and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/central-and-eastern-europe-smartphone-market-to-2015-mobile-handset-sales-by-vendor-report.html
This product is part of Pyramid's new 'on demand' range. These reports are built on the foundation of the most up-to-date data at the moment of purchase, guaranteeing their sensitivity to the current state of the market, and facilitating informed business decisions that can be made with the utmost of confidence. Delivered within two working days, these 'on demand' products combine Pyramid's rigorous methodology with a new level of reactivity to the market, making them an exciting addition to our portfolio, and an even more useful resource for your organization.
Demographics - Statistical data on Central and Eastern Europe population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
Mobile subscriptions and penetration by population
Mobile handset sales by quarter
Mobile handset revenue and average selling price
Mobile handset sales volume by: type of customer, category, price band, air interface, vendor and by feature
Browse reports in Telecommunications @ http://www.researchmoz.us/telecommunications-market-reports-95.html
This report offers a concise breakdown of Central and Eastern Europe operating environment, with both historic data and forecasts to 2015. The report contains quantitative data which covers:
- Demographics - data on Central and Eastern Europe population, households, businesses, nominal GDP, nominal GDP per Capita, consumer price inflation, exchange rates (local currency and US dollar)
- Mobile subscriptions and penetration by population
- Mobile handset sales by quarter
- Mobile handset revenue and average selling price
- Mobile handset sales volume by: type of customer, category, price band, air interface, vendor and by feature
Since 1986, Pyramid Research has compiled an extensive database on the telecommunications markets in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, North America and Latin America. The core components of this database mainly include:
- Interviews with top officials at regulatory agencies.
- Statistical data published by governments and regulatory agencies.
- Copies of telecom laws and amendments.
- Copies of tariff schedules, interconnection regulations and universal service requirements.
- Interviews with key officials in strategic planning, marketing, network planning and financial planning.
- Extensive surveys conducted with operators to determine key network statistics, investment, technology rollout plans, subscribers by service, tariff plans and service offerings.
- Internal statistics and bulletins published by operators.
Interviews with key officials within vendors both at in-country offices and in-company headquarters.
Browse reports from Pyramid Research @ http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/pyramid-research-104.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: