Most up-to-date research on "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Germany 2014" to its huge collection of research reports.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Germany.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-germany-2014-report.html
This report is a thorough analysis of Germany's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of Germany HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- At the end of 2013, German HNWIs held 34.6% (US$1.46 trillion) of their wealth outside their home country, which is higher than the worldwide average of 20-30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$1.9 trillion by 2018, accounting for 33.8% of total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Europe accounted for 52.2% of German HNWIs' foreign assets.
- It was followed by North America with 21.9%, Asia-Pacific with 15.2%, Latin America with 6.9%, the Middle East with 2.5% and Africa with 1.3%.
- German HNWI allocations to Asia Pacific increased compared with other regions during the review period, from 10.0% in 2009 to 15.2% in 2013. Asia-Pacific was the emerging region in terms of global investments.
- Over the forecast period, HNWIs are expected to further increase their levels of investment in Asia Pacific to 17.7% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
Browse Reports in Wealth Management @ http://www.researchmoz.us/wealth-management-market-reports-146.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: