ReportsnReports.com adds report “Effexor (Major Depressive Disorder) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” to its store.
Major depressive disorder (MDD) is one of the most common psychiatric diseases worldwide. The MDD market is a crowded and competitive market, with more than 30 marketed products available for the treatment of patients with MDD. The depression market is about to enter a dynamic phase with imminent patent expiries for top selling products, such as Eli Lilly’s Cymbalta, and Otsuka/BMS’s Abilify, along with the recent launch of the multimodal antidepressant, Lundbeck/Takeda’s Brintellix, in January 2014, and the potential introduction of seven promising late-stage pipeline products into the market during the forecast period, from 2013 to 2023.
Effexor (venlafaxine) is an antidepressant that belongs to the SNRI class. It was developed and launched by Wyeth, which was later fully acquired by Pfizer. Effexor first became available in the US and 5EU in 1994, and its extended release formulation (Effexor XR) was introduced into the US and 5EU markets in 1998.
Complete report available @ http://bit.ly/UvH1PD .
- Overview of Major depressive disorder, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Effexor including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Effexor for the top seven countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Australia.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://bit.ly/1nyd237 .Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Major depressive disorder
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Effexor performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Effexor from 2013-2023 in the top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Australia)
Browse Pharmaceuticals Industry Reports @ http://bit.ly/SCIsKO .
About Us:ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.