Delivery and Curbside Pick-Up Meal Packages at Prairiefire
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (March 26, 2020) – Due to the increasing social distancing directive of the CDC per COVID-19, several restaurants at Prairiefire have added new delivery and curbside options for added convenience. A list follows below.
CURBSIDE AND SPECIAL OFFERS (As of 3/26)
CocoBolos Mexican Grill: Full food and drink menu available for curbside pick-up and delivery. Customers can also enjoy CocoBolos’ family-style meal deals:
- Taco Meal Deal: Includes 2 meats, two sides, taco toppings, 12 tortillas and chips and salsa for only $29
- Family Meal Deal: Includes Stacked Enchiladas, Chicken Enchilada Suizas, and Tijuana Trainwreck with rice, beans and chips and salsa for $25
In addition, all orders are 40% off and for every $30 spent, customers will receive $10 Bolo Bucks. Customers can call 913-766-5000 or Text 785-430-8465 to place order for pick-up. www.cocoboloskc.com
The Brass Onion: Food and drink menu available for curbside pick-up and delivery. Customers can also order family packs to-go, delicious meals that are conveniently packaged and portioned to feed your entire family. Each pack-to-go serves four people (unless noted otherwise) and options include:
- Mr. B’s Fried Chicken (12-piece and 24-piece available) served with Charleston braised greens, mashed potatoes, gravy and cornbread
- Herb Roasted Chicken with roasted vegetable farro and Chef’s daily vegetable
- Smothered Chopped Steak with sweet onion cabernet, demi-glace, mashed potatoes and Chef’s daily vegetable
- Braised Beef Short Rib with braising jus, mashed potatoes and Chef’s daily vegetable.
- Smothered Pork Chops with roasted mushroom sauce, Hoppin’ John’s Grits and Chef’s daily vegetable
- Shrimp + Grits with jumbo gulf shrimp, red eye tasso ham gravy, Hoppin’ John’s Grits and cornbread
- Jambalaya Pasta with shrimp, andouille sausage, chicken, bell pepper + onion, linguine and spicy creole sauce
- Beef Burnt Ends Plate with Brass Onion homemade bbq sauce, 5-cheese mac and cheese and low country slaw
In addition, customers can add additional sides, appetizers and desserts to the packs-to-go. Wine is also available for purchase and is 50% off bottles $100 or less and 25% off bottles $100+ (subject to availability). The Brass Onion also offers brunch to-go on Sunday from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Easily place your order online at www.thebrassonion.com/online-ordering or by calling 913-851-5940.
Grimaldi’s Pizzeria: Full menu is available for pick-up or order delivery through Doordash and Uber Eats. To place an order, customers can call 913-851-5062 or order online. www.grimaldispizzeria.com/locations/prairiefire/
RESTAURANT DELIVERY SERVICES
*Lists may not be all-inclusive and delivery options will be subject to your location.
The Brass Onion: DoorDash
CocoBolos Mexican Grill: Uber Eats, GrubHub, DoorDash
Maru Sushi and Grill: GrubHub, Menufy (free delivery through March 29th)
Grimaldi’s Pizzeria: GrubHub Uber Eats (first delivery is free), DoorDash
Additionally, some stores and restaurants have modified their hours during this time. Guests are encouraged to call individual stores and restaurants directly for more information. A full list of retailers and contact information is available here.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is monitoring the situation in real-time and have issued guidance for best practices related to the spread of both Coronavirus and other respiratory illnesses. Prairiefire and its tenants will continue to monitor the communications from the CDC, the State Department of Health and other governmental agencies.
Prairiefire is 60-acre mixed-use development located at 135th street in Overland Park. The 700,00 square foot development is home to living, retail, dining, entertainment, a natural history museum and more. To learn more about Prairiefire, visit ww.visitprairiefire.com or call (913) 647-5160. “Like” Prairiefire on Facebook (facebook.com/prairiefireOP), follow on Twitter (@PrairiefireOP) and follow on Instagram (@PrairiefireOP).