Research Study for American Indian Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
If you are an American Indian woman who has or thinks she may have polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and would like to participate in a research study, please contact me. You may qualify to be in a research study to help American Indian women with PCOS.
Symptoms of PCOS:
- Problems with increased body hair (especially on the face)
- Thinning hair on scalp
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Difficulty becoming pregnant
- Able to read and write in English
- Age 18-40 years
- Eligible to receive health services at Indian Health Services
- Diagnosed with PCOS (The research study will arrange and pay for PCOS testing at HIS if you are a study participant)
You will be asked to please share your experiences with an interview and 3 short surveys.
You will be compensated for your time.
For more information about participating in the study, please contact:
This study has been approved by the Rocky Mountain Tribal and the University of Wyoming Institutional Review Boards (IRB).