2016 Fish and Small Game Licenses Now Available

As this year comes to a close, the Wyoming Game and Fish Department have opened up licensing for 2016. If you want to go fishing on New Year's Day, you'll need to get your license soon. You'll also need a 2016 Conservation Stamp. Licenses and Stamps are available online: License selling agents, listed by town, can be found here: You can also stop by the Game and Fish Regional Office in Cody, or call them if you have more specific questions: