keyboard_arrow_up

Front bringing colder temps and light snow to Park County

Front bringing colder temps and light snow to Park County

You probably feel it, but in case you've been inside all day, it's getting a little cold out there. And in fact, those low clouds and cooler temps could be bringing some snow with it a bit later today. The National Weather Service reports that snow is possible this afternoon, about a 40 percent chance in Cody and Powell this afternoon. That chance increases to 60 percent tonight in Cody and 70 percent in Powell. Total new snow accumulations aren't expected to be much, likely less than two inches. Across Park County, temps are currently in the upper 20s, but that's expected to drop to about 15 tonight. It's not expected to get warmer than 20 Friday or Saturday. "Bitter cold" wind chill values expected late on Saturday. Periods of gusty wind are possible, so hold on to your Stetson. #reboot #news