The Silver Dollar is bringing Mardi Gras to our hometown this Tuesday, February 9th! Gail, owner of Silver Dollar, tells us, "We'll have the bar fully decorated, in true Mardi Gras style, with entertainment from the band, The Brother's Gow
." To top off the
night, you've got to try Steve's famous gumbo for only $5!
Catch more about the band, Brothers Gow, and their drummer Nathan (Cody
Doors to open at 7pm with a $15 cover charge. Brothers Gow will start
playing at 9pm.
There's no shortage of entertainment from Silver Dollar. Here's the list of
bands they're bringing in for the month of February:
- Feb 12- Kalyn Beasley from 6-8pm
- Feb 12 and 13- Bones in The Road from 9pm - 12am
- Feb 19- Rude Diary from 6-8pm
- Feb 19-20- Unforgiven from 9pm - close
- Feb 26- Peggy and the Playboys from 6-8pm
- Feb 26 and 27- Justin Beasley from 9pm - close
*Feature Image: h/t The Brothers Gow [brothersgow.com
#reboot #news #sponsored #whatshappening #silverdollar