Here's what's happening over Memorial Day weekend across the Bighorn Basin. Click here to have an event added.
- *Saturday, May 28th *- Galloping Goose Take a Flying Leap Ride and
Bike Show is open to the public. Sign up is at 11:00 a.m. at the VFW.
- *Monday, May 30th* - The Memorial Day Community Celebration begins at
1:30 p.m. at Veterans Memorial Park across from Beck Lake.
- *Monday, May 30th -* Flags will be placed at the cemetery by the VFW
on Memorial Day morning.
- *Saturday, May 28th *- The annual Lions Club Car Show runs from 9-4.
- Dax Russel Memorial Bump & Run- The next RACE DAY is Saturday, May
28th, 5PM. Check in for drivers starts about 11AM. This race is a Bump &
Run event, and will also be held at Park County Fair Grounds, Powell Wy.
- *Friday, May 27th at Gestalt Studio *- The artists that attend our
Tuesday Night Figure Drawing Sessions have accumulated some beautiful
drawings and watercolors. The ones who are curious and brave, these artists
come to learn for themeselves and eachother. This selection of drawings,
displayed as minutes and even seconds of exploration, will be here from May
27th to June 9th. The opening reception will be from 6-9PM on Friday, May
- *Saturday, May 28th* - The Memorial Day Flag Placing will take place
at Riverview Memorial Cemetery in Worland starting around 7:00 AM until
- *5K Run/Walk *- American Legion Post 44 is proudly announcing its
annual Memorial Day 5K Run/Walk in support of our troops and renovations to
Veterans Park! Click on link below to register
#reboot #news #whatshappening