Here's what's happening over Memorial Day weekend across the Bighorn Basin. Click here to have an event added
- *Saturday, May 28th - *Galloping Goose Take a Flying Leap Ride and
Bike Show is open to the public. Sign up is at 11:00 a.m. at the VFW.
- *Monday, May 30th - *The Memorial Day Community Celebration begins at
1:30 p.m. at Veterans Memorial Park across from Beck Lake.
- *Monday, May 30th -* Flags will be placed at the cemetery by the VFW
on Memorial Day morning.
- *Saturday, May 28th - *The annual Lions Club Car Show runs from 9-4.
- *Saturday, May 28th *- Dax Russel Memorial Bump & Run- The next RACE
DAY is Saturday, May 28th, 5PM. Check in for drivers starts about 11AM.
This race is a Bump & Run event, and will also be held at Park County Fair
Grounds, Powell Wy.
- *Saturday, May 28th* - The Memorial Day Flag Placing will take place
at Riverview Memorial Cemetery in Worland starting around 7:00 AM until
- *5K Run/Walk - *American Legion Post 44 is proudly announcing its
annual Memorial Day 5K Run/Walk in support of our troops and renovations to
Veterans Park! Click on link below to register.
*Feature Photo: Shortly after the raising of the American flag at the 2015
Memorial Day ceremony at the State of Wyoming Veterans Memorial Park in
#reboot #news #whatshappening