*(Cody, Wyo.) *- If you have a passion for helping people and the desire to succeed, a Receptionist position may be right for you! At Fremont Motor Cody - Ford, Lincoln, Chrysler, Dodge Jeep and Ram
, you'll enjoy working in a
positive, diverse, fun environment with exceptional career growth
*Receptionist Job Summary:* Receives calls at the dealership, determines
the nature of their business, and directs callers to their destination.
Answers basic inquiries, routes incoming calls, takes messages, and
provides basic information to all callers.
*Qualifications:* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The individual must also have a valid driver’s license and the ability to
be insured under Fremont’s insurance plan.
*Essential Responsibilities and Standards:*
- Greets showroom customers and determines the nature of their visit.
- Directs customers to the correct department, notifies the appropriate
person that a customer is waiting, and introduces the customer to a
- Answers incoming phone calls. Directs caller to appropriate department
or individual or takes a thorough message.
- Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly,
and efficient manner.
- Obtains basic demographic information about each customer, using an
ups card, a computer system, a log sheet, or other method established by
- Enters data into prospect tracking system and runs prospect reports
for managers weekly.
- Communicates messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents as directed
by Office Manager.
- Process sales letters and distribute them to appropriate sales person.
- Maintain stock numbers and prepare packets for new and used vehicles.
- Inputs new vehicles into the computer system as directed by the office
- Assists service customers during the morning and evening service rush
- Assist with posting accounts payable invoices on a daily basis.
- Assist with all cashier duties.
- Assist in filing Work Orders and Tech copies.
- Prepare Tech folders as needed.
- File keys in appropriate new and used packet.
- Assists with clerical duties as requested.
- Maintains a professional appearance and work area.
- MARGINAL DUTIES may be assigned.
*Education and Experience: *Preference may be given for an understanding of
the automotive field and for prior experience.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position, click here
to fill out an application online or stop by Fremont Motor Cody
, located at 3127 Bighorn
Ave. in Cody and pick up an application or call 888-890-6437 for more
#fremontmotors #news #sponsored #jobs #reboot