Red Door Woodfired Grill’s 4th metro location in Liberty opens Wednesday
The 5,328-square-foot new-build space features a 98-inch high-definition TV, large 40-seat outdoor patio and dishes unique to its menu
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (Sept. 16, 2019) – After ten months of construction on its new-build home, Red Door Woodfired Grill will open the doors to its fourth metro location on Wednesday, Sept. 18, in Liberty, Missouri. The 5,328-square-foot space, located at 9703 N. Ash Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64113, will seat up to 103 guests – 45 in the dining room, 18 in the bar area, and 40 on the outdoor patio. Significant features of the new Red Door Woodfired Grill include a 98-inch high-definition TV in the bar and curbside pick-up is planned to launch within the next month.
The menu at its Liberty location will feature many of the signature dishes found at Red Door Woodfired Grill’s other three metro locations in Leawood and Overland Park on the Kansas side of the state line, and in Kansas City, Missouri’s Brookside neighborhood. However, it will feature a number of dishes unique to the Liberty menu. Those dishes include:
- Red Door Dip Trio – fresh guacamole, pimento cheese, fire-roasted salsa, homemade tortilla chips, $10
- Wild Mushroom Flatbread – caramelized onions, roasted garlic, mozzarella, asiago, aged parmesan, goat cheese, $10
- Z’s Cheese Flatbread – garlic buttered crust, mozzarella, asiago, aged parmesan, white cheddar, tomato sauce, $9
- Famous Crispy Chicken Salad – crispy chicken, house mixed greens, avocado, dates, corn, garden tomato, cornbread crouton, goat cheese, toasted almonds, champagne vinaigrette, $14
- Coconut Shrimp Salad – crispy coconut breaded shrimp, chopped greens, shaved Asian slaw, red peppers, green scallions, ginger dressing, $15
- RDG Chili & Cornbread – Certified Angus Beef, roasted chiles, cheddar, sour cream, pico de gallo, $6 bowl, $5 cup
- #5 G. Brett Patty Melt – Certified Angus Beef patty, caramelized onion, mushrooms, Swiss cheese, royal dressing, pickle, buttered rye, $12.50
- Carne Asada Handcrafted Tacos – grilled sirloin, shaved lettuce, cilantro-lime crema, smashed avocado, pico de gallo, cotija cheese, $15
- Grilled Chipotle Shrimp Handcrafted Tacos – grilled shrimp, shaved jalapeno slaw, smashed avocado, Sriracha aioli, pico de gallo, cotija cheese, $15
- Top Sirloin – 10-ounce sirloin beef, garlic-herb butter, sautéed mushrooms, caramelized onions, wilted spinach, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, $16
- Hand-cut Aged Ribeye – 14-ounce center cut ribeye, house-spiced dry rub and woodfire grilled. Served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables and tobacco onions, $27
- Woodfire Grilled Half Chicken – marinated citrus chicken, black refried beans, pepper jack cheese, pico de gallo, roasted jalapeno, warm flour tortillas, $17
Lunch and dinner will be served daily and brunch on weekends will be available from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. The regular lunch menu will be available during brunch also. The brunch menu includes dishes such as:
- Chicken & Waffles – buttermilk chicken tenders, Belgian waffles, sausage gravy, pure maple syrup, $14
- Kiss My Biscuits & Gravy – scratch-made biscuits, sausage gravy, two scrambled eggs, seasoned breakfast potatoes, $11
- Hangover – grilled Angus burger, two sunny-side-up eggs, caramelized onions, roasted peppers & mushrooms, pepper jack cheese, breakfast potatoes, $13
- Big Breakfast Burrito – scrambled eggs, spicy chorizo, seasoned breakfast potatoes, refried black beans, spinach tortilla, pico de gallo, guacamole, cilantro-lime crema, melted cheese, $13
- Vegetable Frittata – roasted seasonal vegetables, basil pesto, Italian cheese, seasoned breakfast potatoes, grilled garlic bread, $11.50. Add fennel Italian sausage, $2. Add chorizo, $3.
The Liberty location will offer the weekly specials that have become synonymous with Red Door Woodfired Grill.
$5 Burger Mondays:
Available all day, every Monday
The Classic Burger is $5 all day, every Monday. The Classic includes lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, and mayonnaise. French fries may be added for $2.
Fried Chicken Thursdays:
Available all day, every Thursday
Includes one side of French fries, green beans, coleslaw, or roasted garlic mashed potatoes with creamy mushroom gravy
- Leg & Thigh, $11
- Breast & Wing, $13
- Two Legs & Two Thighs, $14
- Breast, Thigh, Leg & Wing, $16
- Two Breasts & Two Wings, $18
Available all day, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Red Door Grill’s woodfire-grilled prime rib is slow roasted and hand carved, then grilled to perfection and served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and creamy mushroom gravy, au jus, creamy horseradish, and an RDG Iceberg Wedge to start, $28
The Liberty location’s hours will be as follows:
Monday – Thursday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. – 11 p.m. (Brunch, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
Sunday, 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. (Brunch, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
The first Red Door Woodfired Grill opened in Leawood, Kansas in May of 2013, followed by the second location in Kansas City, Missouri’s Brookside neighborhood in December of 2016, and its third location in Overland Park, Kansas in September of 2017. A fifth Red Door Grill location is planned to open in quarter one of 2020 in Lenexa, Kansas.
About Red Door Woodfired Grill
Red Door Woodfired Grill is Kansas City’s best little upscale neighborhood joint. Red Door believes that fresh, natural ingredients, prepared simply yet thoughtfully, produce the most unforgettable flavors. Known for their woodfired grill, they use a secret blend of pecan, oak, and hickory to produce their signature flavor. Their menu features gourmet burgers, grilled steaks and seafood. Red Door Woodfired Grill opened their first location in Leawood, Kansas in 2013; then opened in Overland Park, Kansas; and in the historic Brookside shopping district in Kansas City, Missouri. They will open their fourth location in Liberty, Missouri, in the fall of 2019, and their fifth location in Lenexa, Kansas, in the winter of 2020. For more information, visit www.RedDoorGrill.com.