Membranes Market growing at a 10.3% CAGR From 2016 To 2021 -ReportsnReports
“Increasing demand in water & wastewater treatment application is the prime factor for the growth of the membranes market”
The global membranes market is projected to reach USD 11.95 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 10.3%. Stringent environmental regulations and standards for drinking water and industrial wastewater treatment along with desalination process are expected to increase the membranes market demand. The major restraint for the market is the requirement of high capital which makes it difficult for new players to enter the market.
Download Sample Copy of Report at: https://goo.gl/hdBhdC
“Ceramic membrane is the fastest-growing type segment of the membranes market”
Ceramic membrane is the fastest-growing type segment in the membranes market. These membranes possess high porosity, high permeability, defined pore size, and good mechanical properties, which make them suitable for use in a wide range of applications, such as water & wastewater treatment, medical & pharmaceutical, industrial processing, and food & beverage.
“Rising demand in Asia-Pacific is the major driver for the membranes market“
The Asia-Pacific region is the largest as well as the fastest-growing membranes market. High economic growth rate, growing manufacturing industries, cheap labor, increasing foreign investments, and rise in the applications of membranes across water & wastewater treatment, medical & pharmaceutical, industrial processing, and food & beverage industries are some of the major factors expected to fuel the growth of the market in Asia-Pacific. The growth of the Asia-Pacific membranes market is expected to be driven by the region’s major membranes producing countries, such as China, India, and Japan.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The breakdown of primary interviews is given below.
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 33%, Tier 2 – 60%, and Others – 7%
• By Designation: C level – 56%, Director level – 33%, and Others – 11%
• By Region: North America – 25%, Europe – 17%, Asia-Pacific – 42%, Middle East & Africa – 8%, and South America – 8%
Ask for Discount on Membranes Market Research Report at: https://goo.gl/bXsQ2g
The key companies profiled in this report include The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), GE Water & Process Technologies (U.S.), LG Water Solutions (U.S.), Toray Industries (Japan), Merck Millipore (Germany), Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan), Hydranautics (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Pentair plc (U.K.), and Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. (U.S.).
Research Coverage :
The market is segmented based on type, technology, application, and region. This report covers the membranes market, in terms of value, and forecasts its market size till 2021. The report also provides company profiles of, and competitive strategies adopted by, the key players in the global membranes market.
Reasons to Buy the Report :
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
• This report segments the membranes market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
• It will help stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
• It will help stakeholders to understand competitors and gain more insights to improve their positions in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Not limited to any one industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.
Connect with Us:
RSS/Feeds: http: //www.reportsnreports.com/feed/l-latestreports.xml