As it celebrates 80 years of crafting premium footwear, SCARPA launches new N.A. website to more effectively convey its heritage
Along with giving consumers more depth on the SCARPA brand, new site also makes it easier for customer to find dealers and learn more depth about products
BOULDER, Colo. (May 15, 2018) – As SCARPA celebrates its 80th anniversary of crafting premium footwear for all aspects of mountain sports, SCARPA North America, its wholly owned distributor for the U.S. and Canada, this month launched a new website packed with new tools and features to more effectively convey the brand’s history, heritage and products.
The user-friendly, brand-driven website more effectively shares the family owned SCARPA brand story with improved content, imagery and video. It also improves the customer and dealer experience by making it easier to learn about SCARPA products and simpler to locate retailers. Some of the new tools and features include:
- An improved dealer locator with Google map functionality, which allows users to easily view their closest retailers, their websites, as well as directions to that specific store.
- P2P links on product pages gives users the opportunity to find products at an on-line retailer.
- Product pages are re-designed with space for video and photo content to provide technical product information and examples of the product in action.
- A new onsite blog provides a place for dealer-driven content covering events, athletes, brand news, staff and other news pertaining to specific regions.
- An updated event page allows for a flexible design and opportunity to build out a more inclusive calendar that will help give exposure to local events.
- A new resource library gives dealers the ability to log-in and access product and lifestyle images to support their buys.
“Our website is a direct extension of our brand and one of the most important tools we have to share our story, and to support and grow the community that SCARPA has cultivated through the years,” said Kim Miller, CEO of SCARPA North America. “We’re thrilled to be able to launch a site that’s much more effectively conveys who we are, and what we do – which is focusing on performance mountain footwear.”
About SCARPA and SCARPA North America
Founded in 1938, SCARPA builds performance footwear for climbing, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, trail running and other outdoor pursuits from its headquarters in Asolo, Italy. SCARPA has been owned and operated by the Parisotto family since 1956. In 2005, SCARPA opened its North American headquarters in Boulder, Colo., staffed and directed by veterans of the North American outdoor industry, to oversee sales, marketing and distribution in the U.S., Canada and South America. For more information about SCARPA footwear, visit www.scarpa.com.
Media Contact: Dave Simpson - email@example.com - (970) 259-3555
-X X X-