keyboard_arrow_up

Weekend weather update: Snow accumulation tonight into Saturday

Weekend weather update: Snow accumulation tonight into Saturday

(Cheyenne, Wyo.) - The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning, today through Saturday, widespread accumulating snow for southeast Wyoming. A large Pacific low pressure system will move east from the intermountain west across the Rockies, moisture will move northeast tonight and Saturday with widespread accumulating snow across much of southeast Wyoming. Total snow accumulations are five to ten inches. *​h/t: National Weather Service/Pitchengine Communities* *Today: *A slight chance of rain between 11am and 5pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. *Tonight: *Snow likely, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 20. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. *Saturday: *Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. *Saturday Night: *A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Wind chill values between zero and 10. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. *Sunday: *Sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph. *Sunday Night: *Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Winter weather will impact travel along I80 with reduced visibility. #shortgo #news