(Lander, Wyo.) - Arkansas native Brooke Coppedge has been in the hotel industry for nearly 30 years. She began as a front desk representative, worked her way up in the industry and was recently named the Manager of the new Shoshone Rose Hotel. The all-new Shoshone Rose Casino & Hotel will host a soft opening and open its doors to the first over-night guests on September 30th and host a Grand Opening event in October.
"I took this job because I enjoy working with the tribes," Coppedge said. The Eastern Shoshone Tribe is the second Native American Tribe Coppedge has worked with. Prior to moving to Wyoming she worked with a tribe in Philadelphia, Mississippi. "I especially enjoy taking a tribal member, mentoring and training them and giving them the reins within about two years." Brooke has hired Tribal Member Jamie Chippewa as the Assistant Manager (photo below). The all-new Shoshone Rose Casino & Hotel has created approximately 50 new jobs.
Located near Lander in the center of Wyoming, the Shoshone Rose Casino & Hotel is ideal for creating unforgettable travel experiences - It's the new premier destination in Wyoming! "This project will absolutely make a positive impact on the community of Fremont County and Wyoming as a whole," Coppedge noted. "We're already creating local jobs and when it's completed, it'll no doubt increase visitors and revenue to our local economy."
Below are a few special highlights of the new Shoshone Rose Casino & Hotel:
- Deluxe rooms with options for fireplaces and jetted tubs
- 2 room suites with balconies that overlook the Wind River Mountains
- 2 fantastic restaurants with options of outdoor seating around fire pits
- 24/7 play on slot machines and tables games
- Indoor heated pool and hot tub with outdoor seating and fire pits
- Meeting space for small and large groups with the latest tech integration
- 24/7 business center
- Conveniently located near local businesses, shopping, recreation and other entertainment
Click here view rates and book your stay!
5690 US Highway 287, Lander, WY 82520
Open 24 hours - (307) 335-7529