What goes into a Vehicle Detail, anyway?
- All vehicles get power washed and waxed
- Pressure wash all tires, rims and undercarriages
- Remove all road debris, tar, pitch and tree sap
- Clay bar treatment for that baby smooth feel to the touch
- Minor scratches get buffed and polished for a great finish
- Clean all door jams, rubber and seals
- Clean all glass
- Polish chrome and aluminum
- Degrease and clean engine compartment
- Vacuum and SHAMPOO all carpets, fabrics and headliner
- Blow out, clean and dress all door panels, seams and crevices, dashboards, vents and under the seats.
- Dress and condition all leather and vinyl
Additional Packages available at Star Trims are:
- Mini Buff and Shines
- Full Cut and Buff
- Headlight Restorations
- Graphic Installations
- Interior and Exterior Paint Sealant and Scotch Gard Packages
- 3M Paint Protections Film - Clear Bras.
To keep your vehicle looking sharp, Rob recommends getting 2 Details per year and now is the perfect time because Rob is having a SPECIAL. For the month of October, a full detail is just $195 for mentioning this County 10 Ad!
Some restrictions and additional fees may apply.
If you're looking to tint your windows, Rob is also tinting all 5-7 window vehicles for just $195!
Stop by the shop at 747 Sunset Plaza in Riverton, or call Rob at 307-856-7277 to get on the schedule!