The Ainsworth launches weekend brunch, bringing a hard-to-find Saturday brunch to the Kansas City market
Weekend brunch also available every Sunday
Leawood, Kan. (Feb. 22, 2018) – Johnson County has a new weekend brunch option, available on both Saturday and Sunday, at The Ainsworth in Leawood’s Park Place. The new restaurant, which opened last month, soft launched a brunch menu on Saturday, February 3, featuring 11 brunch dishes that are available in addition to The Ainsworth’s regular lunch menu. The Ainsworth offers brunch every Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The Ainsworth Signature Brunch Items:
- Burnt Ends Benedict – BBQ sauce, poached eggs, English muffin, chipotle hollandaise, potato hash and fresh fruit, $14
- Breakfast Burger – Ainsworth sausage, chipotle hollandaise, cheddar, bacon, sunny-side-up egg, brioche bun, fries, $15
- Upside-Down French Toast – orange & cinnamon brioche, powdered sugar, bacon, fresh fruit, $13
- Healthy Breakfast – egg white omelet, cherry tomatoes, arugula, mozzarella, avocado, sliced beefsteak tomatoes, $12
- Chicken & Waffles – mini Belgian waffles, sweat tea-brined fried chicken, maple syrup, powdered sugar, fresh fruit, $16
The Ainsworth, which has seen some of Kansas City’s elite come through its doors, including Kansas City Chiefs Kareem Hunt and Chris Jones, is a 4,300-square-foot, full-scale restaurant known for its high-end bar and acclaimed Mac & Cheese Burger. The burger has received national attention via media outlets like Men's Journal, Business Insider, BuzzFeed, and Refinery29.
About The Ainsworth
The Ainsworth offers a new take on classic American fare favorites with their gourmet burgers and signature handcrafted cocktails. Their approachable menu is paired with visually stimulating décor, culminating in the ultimate drinking and dining experience. With locations in New York City’s Chelsea, Gramercy, Midtown, and East Village neighborhoods; Hoboken and Newark in New Jersey; and now Kansas City, The Ainsworth is a multipurpose venue comprised of a full-scale restaurant, bar, lounge and event space. Hidden behind antique mirrors, a multitude of HD televisions adorn the walls, making The Ainsworth ideal for presentations, private screenings, sports watching, entertainment and corporate branding. For more information, visit www.TheAinsworth.com.