New Clippers Deliver The Expected Performance From Wahl, But With Added Features For Ease-To-Use
STERLING, Ill. (March 10, 2018) – Wahl, the hair clipper category leader, with nine of the top ten selling hair clippers in the country, is shaking up the category again with the introduction of two new clippers. The new Smooth Cut Pro Clipper and Comfort Grip Pro Clipper were both designed with the DIY guy in mind, and boast features focused on control and ease-of-use.
“We know that 96 percent of men who cut their own hair rate control and ease-of-use as top priorities,” said Steven Yde, division vice president of marketing for Wahl. “These new clippers address this concern while also offering the superior performance that’s expected from Wahl.”
Smooth Cut Pro Clipper
The majority of the clipper market is comprised of men who cut their own hair. These guys pride themselves on being self-sufficient and doing their best with the task at hand. The new Smooth Cut Pro Clipper is designed to help these guys do just that with features specific to performing self-cuts, including:
· Smooth Cutting – New SECURE-SNAP™ attachment guards ensure superior comfort and cut quality. In addition, self-sharpening precision ground blades eliminate snagging, and an adjustable taper lever allows for easy blending and fading.
· Smaller Size – While its traditional classic design has instant consumer recognition, it’s 25 percent smaller than standard clippers. Its smaller size, combined with soft no-slip finger grips, offer added control and make this clipper ideal for self-cuts with easy access to the back of the head, neckline and around the ears.
· Ultra Quiet Power – A smaller size doesn’t mean less power; in fact, the clipper’s Ultra-Max PowerTM Motor offers exceptional power and stroke cutting through the thickest of hair. It also operates ultra-quiet for a more enjoyable grooming experience.
Comfort Grip Pro Clipper
Wahl recognizes that men who cut their own hair are also likely to use their clippers for beard trimming and other body grooming needs. The new Comfort Grip Pro Clipper was designed to meet this trend as a multi-purpose tool with features that include:
· Multi-Purpose Design – Like the Smooth Cut Pro, the Comfort Grip Pro is also 25 percent smaller than standard clippers. Its manageable size and soft grip handle add to its ease-of-use, making it perfect for haircuts, beard trimming and body grooming.
· Peace of Mind Cutting – The clipper’s Max PowerTM High-Torque Motor won’t snag, and the self-sharpening precision ground blades stay sharp longer.
· Versatility – In addition to multi-purpose grooming, other convenience features include easy to clean removable blades and an 8-foot industrial power cord for grooming in multiple locations. The kit also includes a storage case, 12 new and improved attachment guards, two combs and scissors.
The Smooth Cut Pro Clipper and Comfort Grip Pro Clipper both have a MSRP of $39.99. The Comfort Grip Pro is currently available for distribution and the Smooth Cut Pro will be available in August 2018. More information on Wahl grooming tools can be found at WahlHomeProducts.com. You can also connect with Wahl on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Retailers interested in more information about Wahl products should call (815) 625-6525.
About Wahl Home Products
Wahl Home Products is a division of Wahl Clipper Corporation a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of products for the consumer personal care, animal grooming and professional beauty and barber salon trade. Based in Sterling, Ill., the company is celebrating its 99th anniversary this year. For more information, visit WahlHomeProducts.com.