Things Are Looking Up for Americans Suffering Neck and Upper Back Pain
Wahl introduces two new massagers aimed to relieve pain in that other problem area
STERLING, Ill. (March 10, 2018) – If you take time to look up from your computer, smart phone or tablet, you’ll see everyone else is looking down at theirs. It’s no wonder with people frequently hunched over their electronic devices that sufferers of upper back and neck pain is rapidly increasing. Wahl’s new Heated Neck & Back Massage Wrap and Heated Deep Knead Massage Wrap caters to this growing segment and are new additions to Wahl’s line of pain management products.
“We know from research, pain relief is by far the biggest reason people use massage, and we’re confident our massagers are helping people get the relief they need,” said Jenny McLaughlin, product manager for Wahl Therapeutic Massagers. “However, we recognized the opportunity to offer neck and upper back pain sufferers a solution unique to what they can currently find on the market.”
Both the Heated Neck & Back Massage Wrap and Heated Deep Knead Massage Wrap offer heat therapy which increases blood flow and loosens muscles, and while each offers a different type of massage therapy, they both help to relieve muscle tension and soreness.
Wahl Heated Neck & Back Massage Wrap
Once draped over your shoulders, this shawl-like wrap offers simultaneous soothing relief to your neck and upper back. Nothing else on the market can compare to its combination of features including:
· The wrap’s heating coils offer a more even, penetrating heat much like a heating pad — unlike the competitor’s spotty and weak LED heating.
· Wahl’s wrap has four vibratory massaging motors to pinpoint more problem areas. These vibratory massaging pulses can be programmed for constant stimulation or in intervals.
· Ergonomic hand grips may also be used to customize pressure, or to position the massaging zones where you need the most relief; however, it’s also weighted so it can be used hands-free.
Wahl Heated Deep Knead Massage Wrap
Shiatsu, or the method of using circular finger-like pressure on pain points, is the most common massage technique used by professionals. While competitors may offer similar products with this type of massage, Wahl’s new Heated Deep Knead Massage Wrap offers differences such as:
· Unique shiatsu nodes at varying heights simulate the sensation of real fingers kneading at different pressures. The closest competitor has only four total nodes of the same height while Wahl offers six nodes of varying heights.
· The massaging nodes have a dual rotation, meaning their circular motion is programmed to either a clockwise or counterclockwise direction; this massages the muscle from both directions for added pain relief.
· Deep and even coil heating can be added to further enhance the massage, similar to the deep warmth of a heating pad.
· Soft and flexible hand grips allow you to pull the wrap tighter for added pressure, and to move the massaging nodes where you need the most relief. In fact, while the wrap is great for the neck and upper back, it can be positioned to most any part of the body including the lower back and legs.
The Heated Neck & Back Massage Wrap and Heated Deep Knead Massage Wrap both have a MSRP of $39.99, and are currently available for distribution. More Wahl therapeutic massagers are currently available at select retailers nationwide, or at WahlHomeProducts.com. Retailers interested in more information about Wahl products should call (815) 625-6525.
About Wahl Home Products
Wahl Home Products is a division of Wahl Clipper Corporation a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of products for the consumer personal care, animal grooming and professional beauty and barber salon trade. Based in Sterling, Ill., the company is celebrating its 99th anniversary this year. For more information, visit WahlHomeProducts.com.