Building Wyoming, together.
At Wyoming Machinery Company, we know that our customers help build Wyoming, keeping it strong and prosperous.
You take pride in your hard work and in our state. So do we.
Because you require excellence from us, we deliver on over two dozen capabilities diversified to keep your machines and engines in peak operating condition all year long. That way, when you're called for a job, you can answer with certainty that your machines are up for the challenge.
Our professionally trained Cat Certified® Technicians are held at the highest standards, making certain the work done on your equipment is completed in ample time and without flaw. What does this mean for you? This means that when you bring your work into Wyoming Machinery Company, you get your equipment back in like-new condition, expanding your equipment's life cycle and strengthening your bottom line.
Discover how Wyoming Machinery Company can help you build Wyoming below, then stop in and visit us for a free consultation at any one of our four local stores in Casper, Rock Springs, Cheyenne, or Gillette.
Did you know we have the capabilities to handle all of these areas?
- Parts/Service Sales Experts
- Machine and Power System Rentals & Sales
- Machine Shop
- Hydraulic Shop
- Drive Train Shop
- Track Shop
- Weld Shop
- Component Rebuild Center
- Condition Monitoring Center
- Field Welding
- Mobile Lube Services
- Electric Power Generation (EPG) Service
- Parts Warehouse
- Will Call pick-up & drop-off
- 21 Wyoming-based drop box locations
- Online parts ordering @ Parts.Cat.com
- Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning
- Truck Services including Chassis DYNO in Cheyenne
- Fluid Analysis Lab
- Business Solutions Center
- Cat® Financial Insurance Services
- Operator & Technology Training
Wyoming Machinery Company- Invested in Wyoming, Invested in you.
Rock Springs, WY